Sunday, April 22, 2012

Featured Blogger!


I began my blog as motivation for myself, as well as others. To learn from and to post what I learn.  But, one thing that I have found and especially more so since I created my Facebook Page , was the sense of belonging to a great group of people.  People who take pride in running, or being fit, and having the same goals as myself in creating a better and healthier way of living.

One fellow blogger and I had a lovely chat on my Facebook page and she was so kind and welcoming that I decided to feature her and her blog. I love her blog! I think it is such a fab idea!


Run A 5k in 2012

Kristine
This is Kristine from
http://www.runa5kin2012.blogspot.ca/

So, Kristine features fellow runners and their 5K results on her blog from around the globe. It is really motivating! P.s : She is really sweet and kind :)

You can LIKE her Facebook page here
"I am trying to get 12 people to sign up for a 5k in their area. run it. walk it. push a stroller through it. I don't care, but sign up and do it.Don't be someone that says, 'i've never done that' because you're too afraid you'll fail or look foolish."
-Kristine 


Her lists of fellow runners is growing and she has created a positive community for motivation. The stories on her blog are truly inspiring.  I really can not wait to join in and share my own 5K race! Hopefully, if I stay on track, my story will be there among the others, later this summer :)

-The Restless Runner

No comments: