Monday, March 19, 2012

Just run with it!

Day 1-Hello

This is it. I am mentally prepared to get myself back into the running world.  It's been three years since I fractured my hip while on a run, and while feeling sluggish, I have that craving.  That restless feeling, to improve myself. For Myself.
 And For My Family.
Again.

I am demanding A Fitness Re-Do! I am yelling it out into oblivion!

If you are new to fitness, (or running) and wondering the how-to's of this invigorating world, you are in the right place, my friend.  I am by no means an expert, but I am going to share my journey.
Follow me here for continuous updates, great advice, comic relief, motivation, healthy recipes...
Let's create a group of followers for positive motivation to get our couch potato butts out that front door! Because the first step is always the hardest.
Please leave a comment, I would love to hear your thoughts and Ideas.

~The Restless Runner.

No comments: